Unfortunately, yes. Dental implants are not indicated for people with severe general medical conditions such as:
- blood diseases;
- Coronary heart disease;
- diseases of the central nervous system;
- Collagenosis (systemic lupus erythematosus);
- severe liver diseases (cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis C);
- pathologies of the endocrine system (thyroid and parathyroid gland removal, type 2 diabetes mellitus);
- malignant neoplasms;
- severe forms of periodontal disease.
We may include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission.